Bok Center staff are available for individual consultations to faculty and to teaching fellows. All consultations are confidential.
Topics range over any topics related to teaching, and might include:
- lecturing skills and techniques
- course design
- creating assignments, paper topics, and exams
- course and TF management
- discussion leading skills and techniques
- interpretation of mid-course and final Q evaluations
- grading and giving feedback to student work
- grading equity over a large course
- problem solving specific issues in a course or section
- internal staff difficulties
- videotaping and class observations
- low Q scores
To make an appointment, contact the Bok Center or individual consulting staff.