- Applicants must be eligible for TF or TA positions, either as GSAS students or otherwise.
- At least several semesters of teaching experience, including some at Harvard College.
- A reflective approach toward both their own teaching and toward the challenges of teaching within their disciplines and departments.
- Past participation in teaching-related professional development, e.g., microteaching and/or having had a section videotaped, attending Bok Center seminars and workshops, publishing articles and/or presenting work on teaching, leading/mentoring other instructors, compiling a teaching portfolio, etc.
- Endorsement of the candidate's application by the department (for all applicants) and the thesis advisor (for GSAS students).
To apply please contact Virginia Maurer at email@example.com
Application Deadline : April 12th, 2017